Име: Леонардо Бонучи
Рождена дата: 1 Май 1987 г.
Националност: Италия
Ръст: 190 см.
Позиция: Защитник
Номер: 19
Заплата: 6.5 мил.
Договор: 2022 година.
Бивши отбори: Ювентус(2010-2017), Бари(2009-2010), Пиза(2009), Тревизо(2007-2009), Интер(2005-2009)

Страхотен трансфер.Утре всичко ще е официално.Знам, че избързвам.Готов съм да понеса всякакви критики и последствия ако нещо се продъни, но не би трябвало да има проблеми.Бонучи е футболист от световна класа и за толкова години във форума, мисля, че и аз трябва да направя тема на поне един силен футболист! :aaaaaaaaaaaaaa_emoticon (1):
Публикувано изображение

Io sono Milanista da quando sono nato non solo quando mi sta bene il risultato!

• (6 Страници)
  • +
  • « Първа
  • Не можете да публикувате нова тема
  • Не можете да пишете в тази тема

Други мнения в тази тема

#101 Потребителя е офлайн   Il Professore 

• Ултрас на Милан
  • Група: Фен клуб Милан
  • Регистр: 07-July 11
  • Любим играч:Малдини, Ван Бастен, Шевченко, Кака', Индзаги, Неста, Гатузо

Публикувано 21 July 2017 - 01:02

Публикувано изображение

Тоя шпагат не изглежда много безобиден. :D
Публикувано изображение

#102 Потребителят е онлайн   Gourcuff 

• Фен на футбола
  • Регистр: 08-March 15
  • Любим играч:Yoann Gourcuff
    Paolo Maldini
    Sandro Nesta
    Edgar Davids
    Marcel Desailly
    Zlatan Ibrahimovic
    Javier Pastore
    Thomas Lemar
    Alexandre Lacazette
    Leroy Sane
    Kylian Mbappe
    Radja Nainggolan
  • Фен от:2001

Публикувано 21 July 2017 - 07:24

Публикувано изображение
Искащите власт са най-вероятни да я получат и най-непригодни да я упражняват

#103 Потребителя е офлайн   Capolavoro 

• Curva Sud Milano
  • Регистр: 23-June 09
  • Любим играч:Руй Коща
  • Фен от:1996

Публикувано 21 July 2017 - 09:25

Виж мнениетоIl Professore написа на 21 July 2017 - 01:02 :

Публикувано изображение

Тоя шпагат не изглежда много безобиден. :D

Напротив, замахва отляво надясно с цел да избие топката, а не влиза с бутоните. Друг е въпросът защо е направил люх и не е оцелил :aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:
Публикувано изображение

#104 Потребителя е офлайн   cinzano 

• Фен на футбола
  • Регистр: 07-May 14
  • Любим играч:Weah, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Van Basten

Публикувано 21 July 2017 - 10:19

Bonucci: "I've reached a deal with Kessie. I will take the number 19 shirt because it is important to me.

#105 Потребителя е офлайн   MARKO VAN BASTEN 

• Фен на футбола
  • Регистр: 31-August 10
  • Любим играч:MARCO VAN BASTEN
  • Фен от:1988

Публикувано 22 July 2017 - 10:34

Интервюто с Бонучи, ако има кой нека го преведе. Доста неща казва, това е първата част !

Bonucci: ‘I’m not a traitor’

Leonardo Bonucci defends his move from Juventus to Milan - “I don’t feel like a traitor or a mercenary”.
The centre-back made the shock switch earlier this month, leaving Turin after seven seasons in a €42m move.
Today the Italian international spoke to Gazzetta dello Sport, and sought to clarify his reasons for leaving.

“Life is made up of cycles which open and close,” Bonucci said, in an interview which was previewed last night.
“When you’re part of a group for seven years, you hope to leave something beautiful. In the last part of the season the link faded on both sides and we decided to move apart.
“Something crumbled in recent months, and this change was the consequence of that. To give 100 per cent, I need to feel important, something that at Juventus was recently happening only in fits and starts.
“I couldn’t go with that. Even the most beautiful marriages sometimes end.
“I gave Juve so much and they gave me so much. It wasn’t an easy choice for me, because seven years are difficult to close off and forget.
“The rapport had come to an end though, neither party wanted to continue together. I have to say though, that given how it ended we came out well: myself, Juve and Milan.
“Porto? People thought that was the most striking thing, but in truth it was just the final straw: there had been other situations before that.
“Given what I gave to Juve, I don't feel like a traitor or a mercenary. If they whistle me, they ought to know that, just like the insults I received at Juventus Stadium fired me up, it’ll be the same if they jeer me.”
Bonucci formed part of the famous ‘BBC’ defence alongside Andrea Barzagli and Giorgio Chiellini, but there were rumours he argued with the former at half-time in the Champions League final.
“With our teammates there were moments when we talked and discussed issues. Everyone has their own character, but I always had a great relationship with them.
“Nothing like what has been said happened in the dressing room.
“My relationship with Max Allegri? My relationship with him was in the sunlight, I played a lot and if that happened it’s because I was considered important.
“Having discussions over the years is normal and I’m someone who is direct and tells the truth. I had no problems with him though.
“After that it’s obvious that some situations have consequences and everyone takes their own responsibilities.”

А това е втората част

Bonucci: ‘Strange to be at Milan’

Leonardo Bonucci admits playing in a Milan shirt feels “a little strange for me” following his move from Juventus.
In one of the most shocking transfers in recent memory, the defender swapped Juventus Stadium for San Siro this month, in a €42m transfer.
“It’s a little strange for me to see myself with this badge and these colours,” Bonucci admitted, speaking to Gazzetta dello Sport.

“However, I’m someone who gives everything and more for the shirt he wears. I’m someone who will go onto the pitch even when I’m not feeling good, if that’s what’s needed.
“I did it for Bari, Juve and the national team. And I’ll do it for Milan too.
“The approach from Milan was intense, Juve made me very important but I’m turning a new page with the same ambitions.
“I want to make this club great, along with my teammates. Milan deserve better in both Italy and in Europe: in a nutshell they deserve to climb back up.
“The club has made big investments on the transfer market thanks to the long-term vision of [Marco] Fassone and [Massimiliano] Mirabelli. Now it’s up to us to increase the fans’ enthusiasm with wins.
“I live for challenges and this is a fascinating one, it’s a bet on myself. I was questioned, and I don’t know how many people would do this at 30.
“For me hunger is crucial, it gives you something more when you’re lacking strength. I’ve wed myself to an ambitious project, and I’ll now make my experience available.
“I see a Milan that is very enthusiastic and willing to sacrifice. The secret lies in the hunger of the group.
“The club has to cancel out moments which were not very exciting, such as in recent seasons, with a really good year.
“I was greeted very well, now we have to find the right keys to integrate the team. We’re starting here with the preliminary rounds of the Europa League, just as I did at Juventus: hopefully it’s a good omen.”
Bonucci mentioned the history of the Diavolo after signing, and he explained his motivation for those words.
“Of course, because when I was little I was fascinated by the Rossoneri legends. Players like [Paolo] Maldini, [Alessandro] Nesta… Nesta was my idol when I first started playing football.
“Can Alessio Romagnoli and I be the new Nesta and Thiago Silva? That sounds good, hopefully i can make myself available and people can explain to me the world of Milan, because it’s different to the Juve world.
“Six years of wins at Juve made me a leader, but here I’m on tiptoes. The team can rely on my experience, and to my teammates I say nothing is impossible.”
The centre-back has two sons, one of whom supports Torino and the other Juventus…
“They’ll stay as they are: free,” Bonucci shrugged.
“The older one is a very convinced fan of Toro, he won’t take anything Granata out of his bedroom.
“Maybe moving to Milan will change his faith though…”

Този пост е редактиран от MARKO VAN BASTEN: 22 July 2017 - 10:39

Емоцията, която ми даваше Марко, не ми я е давал никой друг!
Адриано Галиани

#106 Потребителя е офлайн   MARKO VAN BASTEN 

• Фен на футбола

Публикувано 23 July 2017 - 00:51

Това пък е интервюто с Бонучи за Милан Тв !
Бонучи: Неста е моят идол :)

Bonucci: Nesta my idol, Juve…

Milan new boy Leonardo Bonucci claims Alessandro Nesta was why he became a defender and that his bond with Juventus “had faded on both sides”.
Bonucci was speaking to Milan TV for the first time as he also discussed why he had bought the ‘hunger’ campaign on social media, the “new challenge” facing him at San Siro and why he was thankful to Juve.
“I’m happy, like I said on social media, the important thing is being hungry. That’s the message I’ve tried to pass on,” the centre-back told Milan TV.

“That’s because it’s the hunger that makes you do things, that gives you that extra something when maybe your strengths are lacking.
“It’s a new adventure and a new challenge. I’ve bought into Milan’s ambitious project a huge deal, and for my part I can only lend my winning experience and desire to keep winning, both of which haven’t faded.
“The players who played for Milan when I was a child are legends for what they’ve won and given to football.
“Then, when I got bigger, Nesta became my idol and I went on to become a defender.
“That being said, they’ve written important pages in the history of football and this club.
“I’m at the beginning [of my Milan career] and I hope to do my bit in helping this jersey back to its previous heights.
“Coincidence that I’m starting my Milan career with a Europa League qualifier? I don’t think so. Life is made up of cycles that start and finish.
“This new start very much resembles mine with Juventus, and I hope it goes the same way.
“When you’re part of a group for seven years, you leave something - I hope - beautiful inside each of [your former teammates].
“I had intense seven years with Juventus, in which I gave so much to them and vice versa.
“In the last part of the last season, this bond had faded a bit on both sides and thus it was decided for us to go our separate ways.
“I was lucky enough to have this offer from Milan, which intensified quickly.
“From now on, I’ll only think about Milan. I thank my old fans and the squad I was part of.
“They gave me so much in terms of human and footballing values, and I’ll always carry them with me.”

Този пост е редактиран от MARKO VAN BASTEN: 23 July 2017 - 00:52

Адриано Галиани

#107 Потребителя е офлайн   MARKO VAN BASTEN 

• Фен на футбола

Публикувано 23 July 2017 - 18:13

Още едно интервю с Бонучи :)
Бонучи - играех като нападател !
Bonucci: I played as a striker!

Milan’s Leonardo Bonucci has made a startling revelation about his journey to a top-level centre-back. “I started defending at 16 and even played as a striker.”
Speaking to Milan TV on Sunday, Bonucci reiterated his desire to help the Rossoneri “back to where they deserve to be”, plus his admiration for the stars that preceded him at San Siro.
“When I think about Milan, I remember their tradition, their history, their important victories…” the former Juventus man told Milan TV.

“A team don’t win seven Champions Leagues by chance. It means that there’s a tradition, a winning mentality. It’s now our task to bring Milan back to where they deserve to be.
“I started defending at 16, before playing as a defensive midfielder. I even played a few games as a striker, but then in my year with Viterbese in the Beretti [youth League], their Carlo Perrone told me that if I wanted to become someone, I had to become a centre-back.
“I wasn’t convinced at first, but I was the captain and I had to listen to him. Looking back, he was right.
“My idol growing up was Del Piero, he always impressed me with his way of playing.
“But I also looked at Alessandro Nesta, a master in defending and playing the ball, with admiration
“For me, he was a point of reference. There are so many at Milan, such as Maldini, Baresi, Kaka and Shevchenko.
“It was exciting to enter the club’s museum and see the champions who once wore this shirt.
“The best player in the world? Cristiano Ronaldo. He’s the best player I’ve ever faced. He has all the characteristics of a champion.
“Best player I’ve played with? Pirlo? Give him the ball and he’ll put it in the bank. I learned so much from Andrea.”
Адриано Галиани

#108 Потребителят е онлайн   Gourcuff 

• Фен на футбола
    Paolo Maldini
    Sandro Nesta
    Edgar Davids
    Marcel Desailly
    Zlatan Ibrahimovic
    Javier Pastore
    Thomas Lemar
    Alexandre Lacazette
    Leroy Sane
    Kylian Mbappe
    Radja Nainggolan

Публикувано 23 July 2017 - 18:14

http://www.facebook....81352595242764/

На подобно изпълнение би завидял и Бекъм :D

Този пост е редактиран от Gourcuff: 23 July 2017 - 18:15

#109 Потребителят е онлайн   valka7a_gb 

• Новак
  • Регистр: 15-February 12

Публикувано 10 August 2017 - 02:54

Цитат

Бонучи вкара ред в съблекалнята на Милан

https://gong.bg/foot...na-milan-444337

#110 Потребителят е онлайн   Paolo3defend 

• Ултрас на Милан
  • Регистр: 31-May 10
  • Любим играч:Паоло Малдини, Масимо Амброзини

Публикувано 10 August 2017 - 09:39

То трябваше някой да го направи това отдавна.Все още има някои лигльовци и галеници в отбора.

Иначе вчера направи добър мач по-скоро.Изкара си глупав картон в началото на мача още, но пък раздаде страхотни дълги пасове и беше стабилен през останалото време.
Публикувано изображение

Io sono Milanista da quando sono nato non solo quando mi sta bene il risultato!

#111 Потребителя е офлайн   Capolavoro 

• Curva Sud Milano
  • Регистр: 23-June 09
  • Любим играч:Руй Коща
  • Фен от:1996

Публикувано 10 August 2017 - 10:03

Това е доста скалъпена фантасмагория според мен. Някак си не го виждам Лео, колкото и респектиращ да е, още дошъл недошъл да започне да се прави на баш' шефче, да се кара, да прави графици, диети и прочие.
Публикувано изображение

#112 Потребителя е офлайн   Last samurai 

• Фен на футбола
  • Регистр: 30-May 17
  • Любим играч:Maldini
  • Фен от:1997

Публикувано 10 August 2017 - 16:37

Думи на Абате : " Bonucci capitano? Ottima scelta della società e dell’allenatore, è un vincente, ha fatto la storia della Juventus e si è messo a disposizione di tutti, anche i più vecchi. E’ un esempio da seguire."

Бонучи капитан ? Чудесен избор на клуба и на Монтела,той е победител,създаде история с Ювентус и се постави на разположение на всички,дори и по-старите играчи.Той е истински пример за подражание "

#113 Потребителят е онлайн   Asen 

• Фен на футбола
  • Регистр: 27-June 09
  • Любим играч:Paolo Maldini
  • Фен от:1994

Публикувано 10 August 2017 - 20:46

Някой чел ли е из италианските форуми какви са отзивите на тифозите относно Бонучи с капитанската лента?
Нестандартно решение е, но аз лично го подкрепям. Интересно ми е какви са отзивите сред ултрасите.

#114 Потребителят е онлайн   Maldini 

• Радикален миланизъм!
  • Регистр: 11-March 10
  • Любим играч:Малдини, Гатузо, Шевченко, Неста, Кака, Абате;

Публикувано 13 August 2017 - 16:56

ПОПУЛЯРНО МНЕНИЕ

Първата е от вчера, а втората от днес. Важно е да има колектив! :006: :006:
Преди няколко дена Хакан и Кеси си бяха качили два клипа, забавлявайки се в кола. РР и Хакан пък са били заедно на почивка след мачовете с Крайова. Особено сега в нашия отбор, където половината футболисти дойдоха това лято, е много важно да има изграден добър колектив и приятелство между играчите и извън терена.

Публикувано изображение

Публикувано изображение

А на снимката с Кутроне надписът е "Training with the bomber". :227: Дали вече Лео не бере ядове с малкия Патрик? :aaaaaaaaaaaaaa_emoticon (2):

Този пост е редактиран от Maldini: 13 August 2017 - 16:57

Публикувано изображение

#115 Потребителя е офлайн   Jack Bauer 

• Фен на футбола
  • Регистр: 01-September 14
  • Любим играч:Филипо Индзаги, Паоло Малдини, Дженаро Гатузо, Оливър Биерхоф, Андрий Шевченко
  • Фен от:1994

Публикувано 15 August 2017 - 10:20

ПОПУЛЯРНО МНЕНИЕ

Интервюто на Бонучи за Гадзета от днес:

Цитат

I thought there would be a lot more skepticism about me (from Milan fans). Their enthusiasm fueld me even more!
Even though I was not playing, when I was at the San Siro, it was one of the few times I got excited by going into a stadium.
Captaincy is major responsibility, I'll give it all myself to defend this shirt from the first to the last minute of every game.
I am lucky, the group we have is very driven and understand what it means to be a team. I am very happy with the dressing room.
The captaincy was a choice shared by the club, coach and team. I have spoken with Montolivo about the situation. He's a great guy.
But we came to a consensus that what's most important is the club and not who the captain is.
Juve is the past and now what matters to me is Milan. I hope to make the same impact Pirlo did when he went the other way.
Fassone and Mirabelli made me feel important. They were clear in their negotiations, otherwise it would not have happened so fast.
I could have gone abroad and made more money but I chose Milan as their project was the most ambitious and I live for a challenge.
I took this challenge because it reminded me of my time at Juve. We went from rebuilding to the top.
But at Milan I want to go even further. I am hungrier than ever before. Within four years, I want to win everything!
I want to push my limits and bring Milan back to the pinnacle of world football. I have chosen this club and I am here to win.
Juve are still Scudetto favorites, with Napoli right behind. For now we are a step behind but we are equal with Roma and Inter.
Belotti is a hard worker. I don't know if he will come, but whoever arrives must make himself available for the team.
A striker of top level facilitates a lot of things. It would be the perfect closure of a stimulating mercato.
I see in Montella the will to improve, he wants to transmit the winning mentality. He is a very intelligent coach.
Montella has the future of a great coach, I hope I can win with him.
His [Montella's] idea of football is very good. I have never seen anyone who set the game like that with the defense of four.
If I see myself a coach? Absolutely yes, I've been thinking about it for 4-5 years.
I will still play 6-7 more years then train. I see myself a bit like Conte. I also want to lift a trophy as a coach.

Пожелавам му да е здрав и да спечели всичко с Милан както сам си е казал човека :)
Prometto di esserti fedele sempre!

#116 Потребителя е офлайн   forze 

• Ултрас на Милан
  • Регистр: 08-August 11
  • Фен от:1995

Публикувано 15 August 2017 - 11:32

ПОПУЛЯРНО МНЕНИЕ

"Искам да спечеля всичко"

Това е правилната нагласа. Трябват ни хора с манталитет на победители, а не да слушаме поредните празни обяснения в любов към клуба.

#117 Потребителят е онлайн   Fossa Dei Leoni 

• Ултрас на Милан

Публикувано 15 August 2017 - 16:25

ПОПУЛЯРНО МНЕНИЕ

Харесват ми тънките намеци, че в Милан има една идея по-голям шанс да вземе трофея, който в Ювентус така и не успя да вдигне. :D
Posted Image

#118 Потребителят е онлайн   Gourcuff 

• Фен на футбола
    Paolo Maldini
    Sandro Nesta
    Edgar Davids
    Marcel Desailly
    Zlatan Ibrahimovic
    Javier Pastore
    Thomas Lemar
    Alexandre Lacazette
    Leroy Sane
    Kylian Mbappe
    Radja Nainggolan

Публикувано 15 August 2017 - 16:30

Хората,минали и през 3-те гранда на Италия,са големи образи. :aaaaaaaaaaaaaa_emoticon (12):

#119 Потребителят е онлайн   Fossa Dei Leoni 

• Ултрас на Милан

Публикувано 15 August 2017 - 16:35

Важното е, че накрая винаги осъзнават кой от тези грандове е най-големият. ;) Изключвам Пирлето де, той клетият само е страдал, докато Милан печели всички възможни трофеи, но виж, домашните титли без конкуренция в Ювентус го витализираха. :aaaaaaaaaaaaaa_emoticon (9):
Posted Image

#120 Потребителят е онлайн   Maldini 

• Радикален миланизъм!
  • Регистр: 11-March 10
  • Любим играч:Малдини, Гатузо, Шевченко, Неста, Кака, Абате;

Публикувано 15 August 2017 - 16:39

Публикувано изображение
Публикувано изображение

• (6 Страници)
  • +
  • « Първа